leminiz Yaplyor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sanal Tur | Foto Galeri | Video Galeri | Haritada Göster

English




Reklamı Gizle

Hakkımızda

HSS Otomotiv ve Lastik Sanayi A.Ş. operates in Bursa which is positioned as the center of automotive sector. Our company that entirely consists of national capital develops and manufactures air suspension systems in its facility of annual capacity of 2.000.000 pieces in an indoor area of 14000 square meters equipped with modern technology in Bursa Free Zone.

HSS Otomotiv ve Lastik Sanayi A.Ş. operates being aware of the fact that the way of success passes through continuous development and fulfillment of the requirements of Quality Management System we implement with the team composed of individuals specialized in Production and Management. HSS Automotive Quality Management System has been created taking the requirements of ISO 9001 AND ISO/TS 16949:2002; demands and expectations of the customers, being open for continuous development and innovation, structure and targets of the company, capacity of competing as well as market conditions into consideration.

As HSS Otomotiv ve Lastik Sanayi A.Ş. our mission is to be a company which produces reliable and high quality products and which is specialized in its subject within our sector. Our basic target is to use the synergy arising from the relations among customers, employees, suppliers, the society and capitalists and the competition within the market as an advantage, to improve our costs and quality continuously and thus to have a word in the world market with our quality and brand name.

HSS Otomotiv ve Lastik Sanayi A.Ş. has been established in BURSA which is positioned as the center of industrial branches such as Automotive, Automotive Supply Industry and Textile in Turkey.
The capital of our company is $ 3.000.000 and all of it (100%) is national capital. Our factory, with its approximately 150 employees develops and produces Air Suspension Systems.
The basic mission and vision of our company to conduct manufacturing activities from Turkey to the world as an automotive supply industry group within the rubber sector. Production of Air Suspension Systems which is the first foot of the scope of those activities continue speedily and supports our other subjects of operation as well for the future.

HSS Automotive submitted its Air Suspension Systems to the market with the brand name of “blacktech”. The main purpose of the company is to enable the brand name of blacktech to be perceived by the Turkish people and people of the world as reliable, high quality, low costly, and environment friendly products within the rubber sector.
HSS Automotive exports 80% of its production and market the remaining 20% in Turkey. The countries where export is made to are in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Russia, South America and Australia, particularly in Europe. It is executing its marketing and sales activities through 5 main dealers within the boundaries of Turkey and 80 dealers and distributors abroad within its marketing net.

Hata Bildir
Arkadaşına Tavsiye Et
Editöre Mesaj
Web Sayfana Ekle

BLACKTECH AUTOMECHANICA FUAR STANDI-Fair Arena Standı

Bu firmaya ait kayıtlar 6233. kez ziyaret edilmektedir.